Lily is a wonderful young student and blogger coming from a wonderful place which is New Zealand. She likes my blog and she thought it would be nice to nominate Outosego -the One and Only- for the “Mystery Blogger Award”. Thank you, Lily !
I couldn’t say “no” to this wonderful gesture, despite the fact Outosego is not in a mood, not at his best. Difficult Times for all of us, and for Outosego, also, dear, the One and Only !
I like the word “Mystery”, though ! I don’t like the Award’s Logo. They should better change it.
You may visit Lily to say “Hello” and to read her posts by clicking on the following link which is her blog : https://lily23456org.wordpress.com/
Lily’s questions :
1. What do you love to do in your free time ?
2. Whats your one goal for the year ?
3. What makes you feel in control ?
4. Why do you love blogging ?
5. Weirdest fact you know ?
The answers to Lily’s questions :
- Many things: To make people laugh, to say how much i love them and especially to my soulmate, to read books, to discuss on different topics, to listen to some music, to play with my Zoye, etc.
- I wish i was able to see my parents and to hug them tight, but i can’t for the moment. The most difficult goal of the year, dear !
- Smart question and difficult to answer this one. I like to feel in control. This is something i had from a very early age in my life, to feel in control. I avoid -as possible as this can be- whatever will put me in some kind of trouble. Not that i always make it. However, i have found this tactic to be the best solution.
- I like to write down my thoughts and this is why i like blogging. And not only ! I like to know what someone else has to say.
- Nice one ! Difficult to answer this question of yours, also. I think the fact that the future has already become past as we talk. Nothing special, we all know there is no “NOW”.
I nominate all the bloggers !… haha… You’ll find my questions by clicking on my “About” page. Thank you, Lily, for once again. Take care, dear, and stay safe.