Use the widget, blogger :
Many reasons to do so. One of the reasons is that i can -and, of course, you can- take your Rss_feed -or someone else’s- and pin it to a post i just reblogged (or shared). A post of yours.
If you use the classic editor, you should use the shortcodes to do so. Check the following to get an idea : wp_rss_shortcode
Here’s an example :
I’m sure you’ve noticed that nothing happened when i used the feed_shortcode on the classic editor above. The only thing you see is the shortcode itself. It is because i’m upgraded to the business plan. How wonderful ! I pay more in order for this shit to happen.
Actually, when you upgrade your site to a “better” plan, the wordpress.com serves you as a hosting company. When you upgrade and you buy your domain name -for many reasons and in order to get rid of the “wordpress” in your domain name- you’re on the air with one leg on the wp_com and the other leg to the wp_org.
This is why you have two dashboards. This is why mirroring takes its place. This is why some previous functions of the wp_com do not work anymore (not compatible with the plugins of the wp_org). This is why you are confused. This is why the helpdesk doesn’t have answers to give you, when you ask them. And many more, dear friends. For the money ! Which is awesome ! I Love the money ! Money, money, money…
The problem is not the money, dear friends. We are rich ! We have money ! The problem is that the quality of the service you get is not of high standards when you pay more. Additionally, they don’t tell the truth. Half words, dear, in order to buy the plans. Anyway, i’ll stop here.
So, i had to switch to the CoBlocks in order to show you an example. The CoBlocks is an editor, but it comes as an extra plugin when you upgrade your site and your plan.
Now, this is what i mean. I reblog a post of yours (when you’re on the business plan you lose the reblog function, but you still can share someone else’s posts), and i add a few more posts of yours in my post, which is, actually, a post of yours which i host to my site using the reblog or the share button.
Rss_feed from OutosegoClips :
Rss_feed from RubalWorkShop :
Rss_feed from Doree MelNic :
Rss_feed from SapphireSky :
Rss_feed from CrystalByers (with an excerpt, you can display an excerpt, also, not only the author, the date and the title) :
- On Observing A Blossom On The First Of February 1796 by Samuel Taylor Coleridge Sweet flower! that peeping from thy russet stem Unfoldest timidly, (for in strange sort This dark, frieze-coated, hoarse, teeth-chattering month Hath borrow'd Zephyr's voice, and gazed upon thee With blue voluptuous eye) alas, poor Flower! These are but flatteries of the […]
- Many thanks to Chen Song Ping, who nominated me for the The Golden Bloggerz Award! I’m humbled and honored! Serena Chen is a nurse and the caretaker of a child with a mental disorder, and she shares insightful life experiences. Serena asked me a series of questions, and my answers are sprinkled throughout this post. […]
- A couple of weeks ago, I read The Art of Memoir by Mary Karr, and I’m one chapter short of finishing her 1995 bestselling memoir The Liars’ Club now. As the Peck Professor of Literature and Memoir at Syracuse University, she offers expert tips and provides an appendix of must-read memoirs. The list is so […]
- What do you hear when you listen?
- I remember teachers in my life using the acronym KISS—Keep It Simple, Stupid. I didn’t personally like the word stupid on the end. My mother wouldn’t let me use that word in reference to a person. There was no name calling in my house. (Probably not completely true, but that was the rule.) This probably […]
Rss_feed from lluisBusse :
- “I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics.” R. P. Feynman (1965), The Character of Physical Law, MIT Press, 123. I This is about a tale on reality. A real punch searching for the interactions and laws who govern our universe. We’re limited far away for infinite numbers of assumptions. The […]
- Today I opened the old typewriter. Belongs to another world inside a black wooden box. I kept the black stripes inked, put down a sheet of paper and wrote: “THE MONOCHROME EXPERIENCE” in the only typography available, a steel Courier in capital letters (the maximum size than the keyboard reaches). I heard the sound of […]
- The near future will lead us to an increasing degree of evolution. But only the classes that handle the flow of global information will go ahead in their quest to accumulate wealth and power. The rest of human race will return to the niches of prehistory. The management of knowledge among the elites who keep […]
- Rainwater brings us the open door of liquid mirrors. When you reflect in its waters is easy to run the risk of existential vertigo, enjoy the relativistic abyss, and the slight tickling of time in a significantly deceptive space. Celebrate with me the flipped photograph of the rider. I waited a bit and this portal […]
- Quantum entanglement is a physical phenomenon that occurs when a pair or group of particles is generated, interact, or share spatial proximity in a way such that the quantum state of each particle of the pair or group cannot be described independently of the state of the others, including when the particles are separated by […]
Rss_feed from Racoltapetru6 :
- N-am ales să vin pe lume,S-a-ntâmplat aleatoriu,Și încerc, cât pot de bine,Să nu cad în derizoriu. Nu am fost eu acel careSă își pună propriul nume,Dar încerc să-i dau onoareȘi să-i clădesc un renume. Nu am fost nici la-mpărțireaCalităților râvnite,Dar, din ce-am primit, am fireaDe-a le reda șlefuite. Doar cu genele din vineȘi-ale mele […]
- Se anunța o noapte de excepție la restaurantul ”Amore”, cu o gală a cântăreților și a formațiilor de amatori dornici de afirmare. S-a auzit în tot județul de vizita domnului Stelea, impresarul care a lansat nenumărate vedete și în fața căruia așteptau să-și arate talentele chiar și copiii de cea mai fragedă vârstă. Tocmai de […]
- * BANCURILE SĂPTĂMÂNII * Preotul, la căpătâiul mortului:– A fost un om bun, dar nu prea venea la biserică.Rudele: – Nici acuma nu venea, dar l-am adus noi… * O cucoană grasă se urcă în autobuz. Un tip rânjește și strigă în gura mare:– Uite, bă, un șifonier în autobuz!Cucoana îi arde una zdravănă peste […]
- Fețele dragostei ( parodie de Lucian Perța) M-ai întrebat, cititorule, cât de mult iubescPoezia și eu ți-am arătat nemărginirea.Pentru ea și pentru epigramă simt că trăiesc,Pe colinele lor mi-e iubirea. Mi-am ales cuvintele cu mare grijăDin fondul principal de cuvinte al limbii române,Să fie sentimentelor poetice strajă,Sperând că prin poezie în suflet îți vor rămâne. […]
- Ploua mărunt și insistent, cu o umezeală rece care ți se strecura în suflet și în gânduri, pustiindu-le. Acesta ar fi un semn că și cerul îl plânge pe cel înmormântat, după credința unora, în timp ce alții spun că vremea plânge pentru păcatele lui. Acest timp mohorât făcea ca ziua să fie și […]
Rss_feed from Lidea :
Rss_feed from David and Laura :
Rss_feed from Gen-X Travels :
Rss_feed from Julie Sopetran :
Ps : That was it, dear friends. At least for the moment. Take care and enjoy. Let me play a song.