Use the widget, blogger :
Many reasons to do so. One of the reasons is that i can -and, of course, you can- take your Rss_feed -or someone else’s- and pin it to a post i just reblogged (or shared). A post of yours.
If you use the classic editor, you should use the shortcodes to do so. Check the following to get an idea : wp_rss_shortcode
Here’s an example :
I’m sure you’ve noticed that nothing happened when i used the feed_shortcode on the classic editor above. The only thing you see is the shortcode itself. It is because i’m upgraded to the business plan. How wonderful ! I pay more in order for this shit to happen.
Actually, when you upgrade your site to a “better” plan, the wordpress.com serves you as a hosting company. When you upgrade and you buy your domain name -for many reasons and in order to get rid of the “wordpress” in your domain name- you’re on the air with one leg on the wp_com and the other leg to the wp_org.
This is why you have two dashboards. This is why mirroring takes its place. This is why some previous functions of the wp_com do not work anymore (not compatible with the plugins of the wp_org). This is why you are confused. This is why the helpdesk doesn’t have answers to give you, when you ask them. And many more, dear friends. For the money ! Which is awesome ! I Love the money ! Money, money, money…
The problem is not the money, dear friends. We are rich ! We have money ! The problem is that the quality of the service you get is not of high standards when you pay more. Additionally, they don’t tell the truth. Half words, dear, in order to buy the plans. Anyway, i’ll stop here.
So, i had to switch to the CoBlocks in order to show you an example. The CoBlocks is an editor, but it comes as an extra plugin when you upgrade your site and your plan.
Now, this is what i mean. I reblog a post of yours (when you’re on the business plan you lose the reblog function, but you still can share someone else’s posts), and i add a few more posts of yours in my post, which is, actually, a post of yours which i host to my site using the reblog or the share button.
Rss_feed from OutosegoClips :
Rss_feed from RubalWorkShop :
Rss_feed from Doree MelNic :
Rss_feed from SapphireSky :
Rss_feed from CrystalByers (with an excerpt, you can display an excerpt, also, not only the author, the date and the title) :
- Word of 2018. HOPE. When I began this self-imposed writing gig while living in a La Quinta and rebuilding our house that had been flooded by a hurricane named Harvey, I named my blog Faith + Gratitude = Peace + Hope. My dad gave me a silver bracelet engraved with HOPE for my December 30th […]
- On the corner of the desk at my mom and dad’s house, a stack of addressed envelopes in my mother’s handwriting remained for years. Three, four, or more. The cards inside were written to her nieces and nephews. One was for my daughter Lauren. I always wondered why they were never mailed, but one cannot […]
- When my mother tested positive for COVID-19 before Thanksgiving, I was winding down my fall semester. On the last Sunday of November, she left the nursing home via ambulance to the hospital. On December 7th, she returned to her home of forty-five years for hospice care. My dad, my sister Liz, my brother Scott, and […]
- Sharon Sue Petty, 80, passed away peacefully at home amid family on December 24, 2020. The third of five children, Sharon was born February 26, 1940, at home in Oklahoma City to Edward Tony and Catherine Leota Barker Savage. She brought extra joy into this world. As a young girl, Sharon wanted to be president […]
- At the beginning of December, I started Year One of what I hope is a new tradition. I challenged myself to read the Book of Luke, an entire account of Jesus’s life, a chapter a day, leading up to Christmas. Below. My summaries. My interpretation follows. I’m no Bible scholar, just a regular person, trying […]
Rss_feed from lluisBusse :
- “I think I can safely say that nobody understands quantum mechanics.” R. P. Feynman (1965), The Character of Physical Law, MIT Press, 123. I This is about a tale on reality. A real punch searching for the interactions and laws who govern our universe. We’re limited far away for infinite numbers of assumptions. The […]
- Today I opened the old typewriter. Belongs to another world inside a black wooden box. I kept the black stripes inked, put down a sheet of paper and wrote: “THE MONOCHROME EXPERIENCE” in the only typography available, a steel Courier in capital letters (the maximum size than the keyboard reaches). I heard the sound of […]
- The near future will lead us to an increasing degree of evolution. But only the classes that handle the flow of global information will go ahead in their quest to accumulate wealth and power. The rest of human race will return to the niches of prehistory. The management of knowledge among the elites who keep […]
- Rainwater brings us the open door of liquid mirrors. When you reflect in its waters is easy to run the risk of existential vertigo, enjoy the relativistic abyss, and the slight tickling of time in a significantly deceptive space. Celebrate with me the flipped photograph of the rider. I waited a bit and this portal […]
- Quantum entanglement is a physical phenomenon that occurs when a pair or group of particles is generated, interact, or share spatial proximity in a way such that the quantum state of each particle of the pair or group cannot be described independently of the state of the others, including when the particles are separated by […]
Rss_feed from Racoltapetru6 :
- Ajungem la o vârstă-n care Uitarea-i precum bălăria Ce crește des și tot mai mare, Încețoșând copilăria. Dar ne-or rămâne-n amintire Și le-om gusta ca pe-o dulceață, Cuvinte vechi, o însușire Care ne-a colorat o viață. Când ne jucam pe lângă casă Cu alți copii țipând în cor, Iar mama îmi striga, nervoasă, Să nu […]
- Începea o nouă zi de muncă în secția de poliție condusă de Marele Mic. Poate că arăta la fel ca oricare alta pentru ceilalți agenți, dar pe Delia a luat-o prin surprindere de când a vrut să urce spre birouri. Mai ales că noutatea venea din partea lui Cosmin, care a întors-o din drum cu […]
- BANCURILE SĂPTĂMÂNII * Doi șoareci în laborator: – Te vaccinezi, întreabă primul. – Ești nebun? Tu nu vezi că n-au terminat încă testele pe oameni!? * M-am dus în parc să alerg. Alergau numai grași. Am tras concluzia rezonabilă că alergatul îngrașe! Așa că am renunțat și am plecat acasă. * Un bețiv vine acasă […]
- Am fost dezamăgit de întâlnirile cu oamenii, Le planificam în amănunt și le așteptam emoționat, Dar întotdeauna intervenea ceva să le anuleze Sau să le eclipseze din importanță. Uneori acuzau traficul aglomerat, Alteori dădeau vina pe memorie, Câteodată invocau ca scuză schimbarea orei, Iar graba mare îi făcea să apară răvășiți. Nu mai vreau să […]
- Probabil că s-a trezit în Rai, altfel nu se explica albul predominant dimprejur. Doar că îngerii nu aveau aripi – așa cum știa ea că trebuie – și nici nu o băgau în seamă, fiind preocupați de altceva. Poate încă nu au luat-o în evidență și e nevoie să fie înregistrată în vreun catastif, de […]
Rss_feed from Lidea :
Rss_feed from David and Laura :
Rss_feed from Gen-X Travels :
Rss_feed from Julie Sopetran :
Ps : That was it, dear friends. At least for the moment. Take care and enjoy. Let me play a song.