Wonderful skills, dear V !
Now, Calgary, it is your turn, dear.
I want a job. A full-time job.
I’m a 30 year old Marketing/Communications/PR professional with a decade of industry experience working for provincial and national organizations. I have a degree in Marketing/General Business and keen insights on the changing economy, culture and societal norms in Alberta and all of Canada.
Here’s a snapshot of what I bring to the table:
- First-hand experience creating and implementing best-class brand strategy and marketing plans from the ground up
- Demonstrated skills in multidisciplinary relations, storytelling and presentation
- The ability to develop and oversee complex digital media (national scale) and social media strategies (audience of 90,000+), which include:
- Managing the planning, communication and implementation of all strategies
- Execution and management of paid social media advertising campaigns
- Tracking defined KPIs and analytics to support digital integration
- In-depth experience coordinating successful email marketing campaigns to grow audience, readership and specifically meet ROI
- Expertise in Adobe…
View original post 321 more words