Thank you, Nyri, for taking the time to answer my questions. An Air Force veteran ! I didn’t expect this one, dear ! You’ re an adventurist for good and for sure, then.
Your following words are wonderful : “I’m happier now than I have been in years”.
I would love to ask you about the ‘feeling” that you might have lived as yourself in another life in India. What kind of feeling is this ? Is this a result of some kind of hypnotherapy ? Have you ever been to India ? Do you think you can connect this feeling with the deja vu experience ?
I wish you : great health, happiness, and longevity, dear.
Thank you, Outosego, for your wonderful gesture to nominate Nyri H Rhodes for the Liebster Award. Your kindness and feedback have been a source of continued inspiration to continue this journey.
Your blog is :https://outosego.com/blog
11 facts about me :
1. I love books, buying books, reading books and the feel of
books, no matter how many books I have not read, I keep buying more books.
2. Lavender is my favorite scent, I want to visit a lavender field anywhere in the world I just always forget until i see pictures this time of year.
3. I am always saving or planning for a trip, I take that very
4. Music from the Caribbean will always make me smile and change
5. I am an Air Force veteran and I was a flight scheduler before I became a special education teacher. I was also a…
View original post 700 more words